Hello Friends,
Hope you doing well..!!
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*Position: Sharepoint Developer
Location: Wayne, PA
Duration: 3+month contract
Rate : OPen*

*Must Haves:*
At least 2 years of hands on SharePoint development experience
Coding experience in SharePoint 2007
Very strong .Net background (experience in 2.0 and 3/5)
Strong C# programming
THEY MUST BE AVAILABLE ASAP AND ABLE TO WORK DURING THE HOLIDAYS (they will
have off for Christmas and New years of course, but they cannot have any
scheduled vacation days or anything during the next 2 months)

*Plusses:*
SSRS à can extract data and information out of SharePoint and into something
else

*D2d:*
Working on the custom functionality to an existing application
They will not be doing an installation or configuration of the SharePoint
tool à that is the wrong resource for this project!
They need the coding resource to do the customization of an existing
SharePoint application

Thanks & Regards,
Kavi Johnson |IT Technical Recruiter
Phone : 201-257-5081 . Ext 289