Hi All,

I have the exclusive on *2 Senior QA opportunities* for Kroll Ontrack in *Eden
Prairie, MN*.  Candidates must be local – face to face interview only.  COM
skills must be excellent.  An 8/10 will not due.. has to be EXCELLENT.  I
can’t spend time screening candidates for communication skills so please
only send me candidates who have outstanding verbal and written
communication skills. * Rate is $40hr. * Start date is late December.

*I have openings for 2 QA resources. This is a 3 month project for the
PowerControls product line and will focus on testing the rebranding and
licensing enforcement model for an OEM partner. The skill sets that I’m
looking for are listed below. Please send me resumes of potential candidates
so I can review them and we can get started with the interview process.

·         5+ years of Quality Assurance/Test experience with a strong
understanding of formalized test methodology
·         Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
·         Must have experience testing Windows based GUI applications
·         Experience creating and maintaining test environments
·         Experience with virtual test environments
·         Must have the ability to isolate problems and responsible for
defect documentation to include recording problems found, tracking defect
status and verifying resolution during the testing cycle
·         Must have sound analytical, organization, and documentation
skills.
·         Must be able perform basic administration tasks on Windows and
operating systems*

--
Thanks and Best Regards,
*Amer Khan * | Sr Technical Recruiter