Hi ,

                      My name is Kishore* from AvaniTech Solutions Inc*. I
would like to discuss with you regarding the below mentioned position.

Please send me your updated resume so that I can give you a call and discuss
with you in detail about the same.

*Title: SAP BW/BI Consultant*

*Location: Michigan*

*Duration: 6 months*

Job Description:

Skills and Experience : 6-10 years in BW and ABAP in Implementation, Support
& Maintenance and/or Upgrade projects. Experienced in capturing the
dashboard and KPI requirements (mandatory)Experienced in prototyping
dashboards and developing dashboards using Xcelsius (mandatory)Should have
good knowledge of R/3-ECC Extraction in few areas among Logistics, FI-CO,
HR, CRM, SRM. Should know how to write User exits, should have ABAP
knowledge, ABAP Debugging experience, BEx and Web Reporting, and Batch
Schedule maintenance and BI Admin Cockpit. Should have the experience in
enhancing the data sources. Should know how to tune Extraction loads and
performance tune queries. Should have experience in writing test schedule
and test scenarios for Integration testing and User Acceptance testing.
Should have experience in working and analyzing the performance using
statistics. Experienced in SAP Business Objects Data Services / Data
Integrator is a plus point should know how to use reporting agent.

Soft skills :Good client facing skills, Good Communication skills, mentoring
experience Desirable

Thank you.

Regards,

*KISHORE C*

Senior Technical Recruiter

AVANI Technology Solutions

Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise

3177 Latta Rd, 159, Rochester, NY 14612

Phone: 520-282-5785

Fax: 585-285-4133

Email: *kishor...@avanitechsolutions.com*