*Hi  Friends , *
*Hope You are Doing Great..!!*
*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume.*

Job Title : Data Modeler.
Location  : Santa Ana, CA.
Duration  : 6 Months.
.
REQUIRED SKILLS:
Experience with all aspects of the System Development Life Cycle
the candidate should have a flexible attitude, ability to work closely with
multiple internal cross-functional teams and clients
ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and very good analytical
skills
the candidate should be a team player, excellent written and verbal
communication skills, willing to accept challenges
Expertise designing and data modeling transactional Web-based OLTP
applications
Expertise in database design with Oracle 10g
Experience with PL/SQL
Experience with database Performance Tuning (cost, index
Tuning)
Solid Experience analyzing functional requirements and data flows and
translating them to data models
Solid Experience working with functional/non-technical users and
analysts
Able to work flexible hours as required by business priorities
Experience with actively participating in team working sessions and JAD
sessions
Experience working with object modelers and other design/Development
resources to solve problems
Experience with object-oriented, J2EE Development a plus
Familiarity with UML, use case methodologies, and the Rational suite

Query tuning experience

*Thank you for your time and consideration,*

  *Thanks & Regards,
John Naidu |Sr. Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Voice : 201 257 5081 ext 289 | *