*Hi  Friends , *
*Hope You are Doing Great..!!*
*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume.*

Job Title : QA Tester.
Location  : Sacramento, CA.
Duration  : 6+ Months.
.
REQUIRED SKILLS:
Minimum 8 Years of Experience as a business or systems analyst performing
requirements analysis and application system design.
Must have the ability to analyze complex requirements and detailed system
designs and write test scripts.
Must have the ability to understand how application components function
together within a large integrated-application.
Required experience with testing custom web-based applications, interfaces,
business rules engines and/or workflow engines.
.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE:.
Additional preferred experience on large-scale public sector
custom-development web-based projects.
Additional preferred experience in programs related to disability insurance
system, insurance claims systems or financial systems.
Additional preferred experience with using test management tools such as
Quality Center, Clear Quest or similar.
Additional preferred experience in using SQL and UML.
.
Education & Experience:
BS or BA and 5-7 years experience, or Masters and  2-3 years experience in a
software or technology related field.

*Thank you for your time and consideration,*

--
Thanks & Regards,
Kavi Johnson |IT Technical Recruiter