*Dear Business partners,
Greetings from Gurusinfotech, Inc.,*
**
*Hope you are doing good,
Please allow me to introduce our available consultants for your
requirements. I would highly appreciate if you add me into your distribution
list. Feel free to contact me for further details @ 703-953-1555 or mail me
at **mur...@gurusinfotech.com* <mur...@gurusinfotech.com>*  and do keep
sending your requirements regularly.*

 Sr.Net Developer

Name                          :Sandeep
Current Location       :NJ
Available                    :Immediately
Relocation                  :Anywhere in US
Years of experience   :9 yrs
 Java Developer

Name                          : Srinivas
Current Location       : CA
Available                    : Immediately
Relocation                  :Anywhere in US
Years of experience   : 7 yrs
Sr.OBIEE Developer

Name                          :Gatla
Current Location       :OH
Available                    :Immediately
Relocation                  :Anywhere in US
Years of experience   :8+ yrs
OBIEE Developer

Name                          :Naveena
Current Location       :VA
Available                    :Immediately
Relocation                  :Anywhere in US
Years of experience   :7+ yrs
Oracle DBA Developer

Name                       : Deepti
Current location      : PA
Relocation                : Anywhere in US.
Available                  : Immediate
Years of exp              : 7yrs

ETL Testing

Name                       : Anu
Current location      : NH
Relocation                : Anywhere in US.
Available                  : Immediate
Years of exp              : 7yrs
Sr.Informatica Developer

Name                       : Chaitanya
Current location      : WI
Relocation                : Anywhere in US.
Available                  : Immediate
Years of exp              : 7+yrs

*Thanks and Regards,***

*Murali *

*Gurusinfotech, Inc.,*

*704,* *Pinestreet,* *Herndon*, *VA*

Voice: 703-953-1555, Fax: 1866-684-9246

E-Mail : mur...@gurusinfotech.com

www.gurusinfotech.com    *Y! :** *murli_mady

Disclaimer : We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail.Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" to
mur...@gurusinfotech.com in the subject line. I am sorry for the
inconvenience caused to you.
**