Please send resume to pr...@tcsin.com;

HI

Greetings from Technocrafts.

This is Priya and I would like to inform you about an Opportunity.

Please mail me your profile with contact details, location and rate.

*Database Designer*

*Location is Somers, NY*

*6+months*

* Required Skills:*

* *

Develops stable, flexible database designs to support the current and
anticipated business policies and procedures Designs and builds relational
databases in Sybase, Oracle, and DB2 environments. Utilizes Embarcadero
ER/Studio and UNIX. Reviews models with application, Data Management &
Database teams to ensure requirements have been met and design is optimal
for functionality and performance. Generates DDL Transitions physical design
to DBA, including communication of business requirements the physical design
must support Participates in database/table optimization Creates and
maintains Metadata, including table/column definitions. Participates in
requirements meetings with application teams and/or business partners.
Supports application teams in data and process identification and analysis.
Facilitates resolution of business and application issues.

Proficiency with logical and physical data modeling & design Embarcadero
ER/Studio Data Modeling Strong SQL skills Databases: Sybase, Oracle, or DB2
Minimum 4 years Data Design / Data Modeling experience Bachelor’s of Science
(or equivalent) Strong analytical and communications skills – verbal and
written Desired: UNIX Scripting Experience with ETL (Informatica) a plus .

*DB2, ERP, Oracle, SQL, Sybase, DB, Able to deal w/ ambiguity, ability to
influence, Analytical skills, Data Modeling*

Thanks & Regards,

Priya

Technocrafts, Inc.

14080 Sullyfield circle,suite D ||Chantilly , VA, 20151

Ph: 703.579.8549||Fax: 703.783.8455

pr...@tcsin.com ||www.tcsin.com

[image: Right-click here to download pictures. To help protect your privacy,
Outlook prevented automatic download of this picture from the Internet.
cid:image001.jpg@01C888E2.93CAD870]

Disclaimer:

We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in
the subject line. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused