*Urgent requirement *

*Please send resume @ bipin <bi...@tresourceinc.com>r...@serigor.com
<r...@serigor.com>*

Hi,

I have an urgent requirement an interesting opportunity with my client
in Washington,
DC. Please let me know if you will be interested or know anyone who will be
a fit. if interested , kindly share an updated copy of your resume.

*Job Title:* Data Analyst

*Location:* Washington, DC

*Duration:* One year

*Job Description:*

The data analyst will work with agency resources to analyze, compile,
verify, and query data as part of data warehousing services. The analyst
will develop complex SQL queries used by reporting environments and
data-driven dashboard applications, and will create metadata and data
dictionaries as required. The successful candidate will operate with
minimal oversight and be fully experienced with all aspects of the Software
Development Life Cycle (SDLC), to include the ability to perform extensive
requirements gathering and analysis.

·         Senior-level experience working through the full software
development life cycle (SDLC), to include design, development, and testing,
as well as, managing small IT projects with minimal oversight.

·         Develop data mapping and functional solution design document for
ETL developers.

·         Understand and Interpret logical design document and data model
diagrams to understand requirements to build physical design document and
work with Data Modelers and DBAs to create/update EDW data models.

·         Candidate must have strong verbal and written communication
skills.

·         Self starter with initiative and the ability to meet deadlines.

*Skills:*

*Skill*

*Required/Desired  *

*Amount*

*Of Experience*

Demonstrated knowledge of data warehousing concepts and extensive
experience working with data architects in the design of database schemas

Required

8

Years

Experience as a business analyst with a focus on requirements gathering
data analysis

Required

8

Years

Experience developing reports using a variety of business intelligence tools

Required

3

Years

Experience as a requirements analyst and experience with SQL and dashboard
application creation

Required

8

Years

Experience analyzing, compiling, verifying, extracting, converting data,
validating data and identifying data inconsistencies and errors

Required

10

Years

Extensive experience creating metadata/data dictionaries, and designing and
implementing reports, and creating database views used for the purposes

Required

5

Years

SDLC experience including design, development, and testing, and managing
small IT projects with minimal oversight

Required

8

Years

Regards,

*Bipin Raj*

*Serigor Inc.*
400 East Pratt Street, Suite 800, Baltimore, Maryland- 21202
443-687-8272 (W) || 443-672-2575 (Fax1) || 443-692-6129 (Fax2)
bipin...@serigor.com || www.serigor.com

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill
s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a remove in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses which