*Hello Folks, Kindly find the job description and confirm me with your
available candidates on my email id*

*chintha.roh...@mcpsinc.com* <chintha.roh...@mcpsinc.com>

*Job Title: Front End Developer*

*Location: Boston, MA*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Visa: except OPT, any visa will work*

*Mode of Interview: Phone + F2F*

The candidate for this position will be a key contributor to the
development of the company's web UI solutions for our P2A SaaS product. The
Front End Software Developer will work within an Agile development
organization and contribute to new feature development and bug fixing under
the guidance of senior team members.

Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience with newer JavaScript libraries such as Angular,
React, Knockout, Node, etc.
- 5+ years of experience developing web/UI front-ends with JavaScript,
.NET, Ajax, HTML, CSS
- Strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle

*Regards,*
*Rohith Chintha*
*Mobile**Comm** Professionals Inc.*
*465 W Pres George Bush Hwy, Ste 200*