*Job Title*

*OFSAA Developer*

*Project Location*

*Jersey City NJ*

*Duration*

*9 months /Contract*

*  Skills Required and Job Description:*

   - Production support of OFSAA, this includes batch runs and minor
   development requests to fix defects as required.
   - Troubleshoot technical issues by analyzing OFSAA log files and fixing
   the issues. Analyze data related issues and identify root cause of
   issues/defects.
   - Develop rules for cost and revenue allocations in OFSAA including
   configuring FTP rules and writing T2Ts to transform data. Develop adhoc
   procedures using PL/SQL.
   - Testing in support of projects and creation of project artifacts as
   required by project life cycle
   - Configuration of rules for cost and revenue allocation in OFSAA for
   profitability calculation. Configure FTP rules in OFSAA. Write T2Ts to
   transform data. Develop procedure using PL/SQL. Understand business
   requirements and implement technical solution within OFSAA in an efficient
   way. Test OFSAA configurations and fix defects as appropriate.
   - Troubleshoot technical issues by analyzing OFSAA log files and fixing
   the issues.
   - Understand complex SQL queries, analyze data related issues and
   identify root cause of issues / defects. Develop and implement performance
   optimal system.
   - Maintain the end-to-end OFSAA batch and provide technical support.

*Meenu Sharma*

*Head-Recruitment | RG Talent Inc.*
*39120, Argonaut Way, Suite #157, Fremont, CA 94538*
*Phone: 510-443-0757 x 105*
*Fax: 510-952-4633*
*Email *me...@rgtalent.com  ,* Hangout: meenu.rgtalent*

In my absence please contact *Adil Zaman* at the following address
*adil.za...@rgtalent.com
<adil.za...@rgtalent.com> *
Disclaimer: Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be
removed from our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail at
remove@rgtalent.comand we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.