Hello Guys,

Hope you are doing well! We have a very urgent req. with our client based in
Irving, TX and St Louis, MO. pls send me suitable profiles ASAP.

Job Title       Business Analyst in Mortgage Domain
Experience Level        5+ yrs IT
Location        Irving, TX and St Louis, MO
Start Date      Immediate
Duration        6+ Months
Pay Rate        $55/hr c2c max
No. Of Positions        1

Technical/Functional Skills     :
5+ IT; with 3 + Years of Business Analysis in Mortgage Domain
Should be able to do business analysis in Mortgage domain

Following technical skill sets are desirable
Strong Knowledge of Mortgage domain
Latest trends in US Mortgage.
GAP Analysis

Should be having experience in business analysis in Mortgage domain
Business Analyst for a completely new development of Mortgage application

Responsible for Requirement analysis, GAP analysis. FS review & preparation

PLEASE SEND ME RESUME WITH FOLLOWING DETAILS IN THE SAME EMAIL

Full Name :
Visa Status :
Current Location :
Location Preferences :
Contact Number :
Email :
Availability :
Employer :
Employer Contact Details :

I am waiting for your reply.

Thanks

----
----
-------
Achin
IDC Technologies, Inc
1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035
E-: ac...@idctechnologies.com
P-: +1-408-852-7192
W-:http://www.idctechnologies.com/
My profiles:
Connect me :  G-achin.nigam Y achin_quest

Sent using the MassMail emailing utility. MassMail (c) 2007, KGP Software. All
rights reserved.