HI,

Pls go thru this requirement and let me know if you are ok with it.
Pls send resumes to sa...@larktechinc.com
Or call 732-372-7051

Location: Baltimore, MD
Face to face interview required by the client.
No expense for the interview will be paid. Duration : 12+ months

We have an urgent SAP HR Technical requirement with our direct client
at Maryland
(good to have someone with technical plus Benefits but just even
strong technical is also fine).

Kindly refer some of your friends with the same skill. Your help would
be appreciated.
Please let me know if you would be interested. Call  on 732-372-7051
or email your resume on sa...@larktechinc.com
Thanks,
Sarah