Greetings From Sonoma Consulting!!!!!

I am the Senior Executive Recruiter at Sonoma Consulting and I am currently
working to fill a role for a *ETL Tester  *that will be based on site
in  *McLean,
VA*

Job Title: ETL Tester

Location: McLean, VA

Duration: 12  Months

*Must be Local to DC/MD/North VA. And Face to Face interview required*

Must have strong experience with: Software QA Testing, EXTENSIVE SQL
Server, Database testing, SSIS,  Informatica, SQL Queries, Creating
Automated Test scripts using Testing Tools, Some experience with Visual
Test/iMacros/Powershell preferred

Experience Level: 8 years

Qualifications:

•             Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent education and experience

•             7-8 years of IT experience and 7 years of related software
quality assurance experience

•             Experience in Microsoft SQL Server environment, Database
testing/development.

•             Experience creating automated test scripts using testing tools

•             Experience with Microsoft Visual Test or iMacros or
powershell a plus

•             Experience with SSIS, Informatica

Thanks,

Arjun D -Sr Executive Recruiter

Sonoma Consulting, Inc.

Tel: 630-922-5091    Fax:  630.756.4181