Hello

Hope you are doing good

Please find the job details and let me know.

I am the Executive Recruiter at Sonoma Consulting and I am currently
working on filling an exciting new *6**+12Month* opportunity for a . *Windows
DevOps engineer* that will be based at *Marlborough, MA*

I noticed your resume on Job Boards and thought with your excellent
background that you might potentially have the type of experience that we
are looking for in this position.

I would love to spend just a few minutes having a brief introductory call
over the phone to tell you more this opportunity. I look forward to hearing
from you.

*Titles:* *Windows DevOps engineer*

*Location : *Marlborough, MA

*Contract: 6+12Month*

his is with wellington management in.  Must have some Windows Admin skills
and Powershell scripting experience.   6-months+ and will hire from a phone
screen

 They have had several interviews.

   - Team was formed back in February. (new org)
   - Give application teams ability to deploy apps right out into the
   environment.
   - Using standardized build process.  End to end flow is handled as
   source code.
   - Building tools to empower develop teams to work without friction.
   - Lacking a strong skillset in windows on the team. As they look to
   improve monitoring and applications deployed to windows environment they
   could really use those skills.
   - Someone who has done windows administration/ windows development
   (.net, C# any of the standard development tools) VERY NICE TO HAVE and ADD
   A LOT OF VALUE TO THE TEAM.
   - Any monitoring background on collecting metric on windows would be a
   very big nice to have.

*Top 4 skills.*

   1. Windows Server Administration
   2. Some sort of automation experience (primarily powershell)
   3. Some exposure to AWS
   4. Some exposure to development tools.

Keys to the Position:

   - 5+ years of Windows Administration experience
   - 2+ years of PowerShell scripting
   - 2+ years of Automation experience - ability to automate applications
   developed in Windows
   - Must have strong monitoring experience
   - Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
   - AWS experience is a big +

Qualifications

   - 2+ years of PowerShell scripting
   - 5+ years of Windows system administration
   - 1+ years building solutions in AWS
   - Familiar with configuration management systems (DSC, Chef, SaltStack)
   - Package management experience (SCCM, Chocolatey, Nuget, Scoop)
   - Platform monitoring (Nagios, Sensu, PRTG, Solarwinds)
   - Exposure to development tools (Git, Jenkins, Artifactory)
   - Experience with various authentication standards (ADFS, SAML, Kerberos)
   - Familiar with Agile software development methodologies
   - Knowledge of SQL Server and SharePoint helpful
   - Motivated by desire to simplify infrastructure scaffolding for
   development teams

Job Description

   - The DevOps Engineering team is looking for an experienced Windows
   Engineer to complement the existing team skills. The individual filling
   this role will help design and build the next generation Windows platform
   which meets the new requirements of DevOps focused application teams.

Responsibilities

   - Script creation of Windows AWS images
   - Defining configuration management strategy for Windows servers
   - Automating common application configurations
   - Standardizing developer desktop experience
   - Implement monitoring capabilities for Windows server environment
   - Work closely with development teams to minimize obstacles when
   deploying applications on Windows

Thanks

Sharon Kolluru - Sr Executive Recruiter

Sonoma Consulting, Inc.