*JOB OPENINGS WITH IBS !!! *

Hi,

Please find below brief description about my company and details of
openings.

Send the resume at su...@ibs-consulting.net only.

*IBS* is a leading provider of IT solutions in the tri-state area. We have
offices in *New Jersey, Manhattan, Maine and India*. IBS offers the highest
standard of services within the  industry in assisting I.T consultants find
the right career opportunity here in the USA Our Goal is addressing client-
specific needs by understanding the business objectives and creating
customer independence through effective communication and technology
transfer. Our IT consulting business has been serving our clients by
understanding the nature and scope of a problem or challenge and providing a
complete professional bonded high quality and value added solutions.

We have our consultants proudly representing us with Fortune 500 companies
like O*racle, Bloomberg, Credit Suisse, Raytheon, Telcordia, * to name a
few.

       WE PROVIDE:

·        Competitive salary

·        Excellent incentives

·        Friendly & Safe work environment.

.        Free Travel and Executive Meals

*ALL POSITIONS ARE FOR INDIA (GURGAON) BRANCH *

*JOB CODE: TECH 101*

*U.S Technical Recruiter/ Sr. Technical Recruiter (US Process, NIGHT SHIFT)*
* *

o   Must have 1 year - 4 years of experience in an International / US
Staffing company.

o   Experience of interviewing US candidates and providing staffing services
to client

o   Experience in complete recruitment life cycle in an IT Consulting.

o   Successful track record in technical recruitment.

o   Ability to understand the technical requirements and quickly present the
profiles in time.

o   Must have high levels of skill and motivation to search the talent for
complex Technical requirements.

o   Handling entire recruitment process from resourcing, searching,
screening, target hunting, negotiating and recruiting candidates on
international platforms

o   Must have excellent communication (Written & oral), negotiation,
presentation & team management skills.

o   Use effective resourcing strategies such as Portals -Dice, Monster,
Careerbuilder,Yahoo, Hot Jobs, Net-Temps. Internet sourcing, networking,
employee referrals, cold calls and direct mailing & resume.

o Negotiating & finalizing salary/ rate/hr aspects (W2, 1099, Corp-Corp)
with U.S. Citizens , H1B. etc.

*JOB CODE: TECH 103*

* Recruiter  / Sr. Recruiter (day shift) *

* *

o   Able to pre-screen the resume and qualify the candidates

o   Good prior headhunting experience desired.

o   Will follow the organization in-built hiring tool in terms of adding
candidates to the internal database, edit, update and keep a track of the
candidates hired.

o   Responsible for posting job requirements in leading job portals, keep a
track of all the responses received, qualify candidates and hire them based
on need.

o   Source & Recruit  professionals at all levels

o   Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred but industry experience will
compensate for the education.

o   Minimum 6 months - 2 years of IT recruitment / Non IT  Staff
Augmentation recruiting experience  is necessary. Prior experience
recruiting Executive is a great plus.

·         Excellent verbal / written communication & interpersonal skills.

* Please send resumes along with Job Code in subject line*

* Please feel free to  forward this mail to your Friends who  are looking
for  better opportunity*

--

Thanks & Regards

Sunil Kumar