Hi,

Please check and let me know

Kindly Mail me at: *abhis...@apetan.com <abhis...@apetan.com>*

*ios Developer*

*Seattle, WA*

*Best Buy*

*Phone and F2F*

*Rate is negotiable depending on experience, we have a pretty flexible
range. *

*Local preferred*

*The main thing they are looking for is over about 5+ years of experience
and has some professional experience using swift. *

*Job duties:*

·        Provide strong guidance and directly contribute to feature design,
architecture, and implementation

·        Interact directly with peer developers, Product Management,
Design, QA and remote server-side engineering groups as part of a cohesive
team

·        Inspire others with your passion for mobile development

·        Operate on two week sprints, and in an agile fashion.

·        Participate in daily standup, and be assigned stories from the
sprint to work on with other developers, and in consultation and
collaboration with designers and product managers.

·        Client is solely developing native apps and developers are
expected to understand mobile interaction patterns, standards and
capabilities.

*Basic Requirements:*

·        Demonstrated experience with iOS app development

·        Excellent interpersonal skills - you must be comfortable in small
and large groups and interacting with product teams, designers, and
management

·        Flexible problem solving ability

·        Strong product focus; we expect everyone to do what is needed to
deliver the best product for our customers

·        Excellent communication skills, both inside and outside the
engineering team

·        Someone who likes to create new things, both inside and outside
the work environment

*Skills Overview:*

·        Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field

·        Deep understanding of mobile, client-server development

·        Experience developing consumer apps

·        Released apps into the App store (or open source)

·        Design and architecture knowledge

·        Experience with Agile software development

·        Objective C

·        Swift

·        XCode

 Thanks