Hi Folks,

Send resumes to srini...@quantumvision.com

We have an urgent requirement for a *Sr. Peoplesoft Techno-Functional
Consultant *- with one of our clients in *Boston, MA.* .,

Title Sr. Peoplesoft Techno-Functional Consultant
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: 2+ months

Rate: Open (Need to be competitive)  *We can work on corp2corp*

This is an Expense Paid project

Need a Peoplesoft AR expert. Must have atleast 7 + years experience in
Peoplesoft with expertise in the AR Module. Must be techno-functional.
The work will be to stabilize post go live environment and provide techno
functional support. Prior experience providing techno-functional support in
post go live environment a must.

Must have good communication and inter-personal skills.

*Regards,*

Srinivas Sagar

Quantum Vision LLC
(301) 560 – 0556 **