Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!!

I wanted to check your consultant’s availability for SAP SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT
(FICO & BI) position in FRANKLIN LAKES, New Jersey.

*Below is the job Description.*

Position:  SAP SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT (FICO & BI)

Location: FRANKLIN LAKES, New Jersey

Duration: 6+Months

Start Date: Immediate

Rate: all inclusive

(1) 10+ years of IT experience.

(2) Must have experience with *business process design** *and strong
aptitude for *solution architecture, design, and integration*.

(3) Solid experience with core SAP modules (in version ECC 6.0 is a plus)
and other SAP new dimension products used to support Finance, Management
Reporting / Controlling, and BI.

(4) *In-depth knowledge* of and experience with the functional and
cross-functional integration capabilities *of SAP-based Finance, Management
Reporting / Controlling, and BI processes**,* both planning and execution
support.

(5) Must have strong communication and influencing skills.

(6) Must have experience with *multiple SAP implementations, including at
least one global implementation*.

(7) Sufficient business and technical knowledge / experience in Finance,
Management Reporting / Controlling, and BI process areas in order to
understand an ''as is'' state and the requirements, issues, and concerns
associated with the migration to a future state, proposing solutions /
architecture improvements required for the migration and within the desired
''future state''.

(8) Must have technical and business strategy and visioning experiences.

(9) Must exhibit and have experience with conceptual to detail level
thinking and translation of information between business and technical to
facilitate communications with various audiences

(10) Strong process orientation and experience, understanding the value of
process and its limitations.

Strong integration of process and technology knowledge.

(11) Experience in multiple BD businesses and previous leadership of
projects that span multiple regions is a plus.

12) Bachelor's degree is required

I would really appreciate if you could send me a quick reply if your
consultant’s are available.
*
*
*Regards