Please send resume to pr...@tcsin.com;

HI

Greetings from Technocrafts.

Please mail me your consultant profile with contact details, location and
rate.

*Software Configuration Analyst*

*Location: Jersey City, NJ*

*Duration: 6+months*

* *

*Required Skills:*

IBM WCM, IBM WebSphere Portal 6.1, JSP, CSS, AJAX, HTML, JavaScript,
Servlet, Java/J2EE, Struts, Spring Framework, Web services, JSR 168/286
portlets development, Oracle 10g, Eclipse, RAD, TOAD

·    Extensive experience IBM WCM configuration setup and programming

·    Minimum 3 years experience with IBM WCM programming with WCM APIs,

·    Experience with developing interfaces between various IBM products
like WCM, Quickr, Connection and Portal using APIs and SPIs

·    Minimum 3 years experience with Portal technologies preferably
Websphere

·    JSR168/286 Portlets development experience

·    Minimum 5 years experience with JSP, Struts, AJAX, JavaScript, HTML
and Style Sheet.

·    Analyzes and completes business and technical (Systems) requirements
which have a significant impact on business applications across the
enterprise.

·    Proposes alternative solutions for data, interfaces (internal and
external), controls, outputs, infrastructure, tools and testing.

·    Designs applications that meet the business requirements utilizing the
most suitable technology often requiring emerging technologies, multiple
interfaces and high performance and reliability needs, as approved by the
Technical Architecture team.

·    Codes multi-platform applications that meet technology and business
requirements in more than one programming language.

·    Develops/maintains test scenarios (automated or manual) to validate
programs/application functionality and integration.

·    Executes tests scenarios, analyzes results, records and tracks defects
discovered through the testing process.

·    Passes all testing scenarios and test cases on to the QA team.

·    Documents technical, design, application, testing and implementation
requirements.

·    Follows standards, procedures and methodologies in the development
life cycle.

·    Maintains proficiency in multiple development life cycles and
recommends improvements.

·    Performs application support functions including production support
and maintenance activities -ex- Legal & Regulatory, Minor Enhancements,
Break/Fix, etc.

·    Escalate to the Solutions Delivery Management team any change or
enhancement requested by the business as included in the lights-on budget

·    Performs relevant application support functions to maintain
application SLA's with the business unit including off hours support for
production applications**

Thanks & Regards,

Priya

Technocrafts, Inc.

14080 Sullyfield circle,suite D ||Chantilly , VA, 20151

Ph: 703.579.8549||Fax: 703.783.8455

pr...@tcsin.com ||www.tcsin.com

Disclaimer:

We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in
the subject line. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused