Hi,

Hope doing great…!!!

I have an urgent requirement below, please go through it and  share your
updated profile ASAP at *a <dee...@sysmind.com>m...@zenithtechsolutions.com
<m...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

Location: St Louis MO

Duration: 6 month

Interview: Prefer face to face, will do WebEx if need be.

Our client is looking for senior Java developers to join the Web and Mobile
Application development team.  The developers will help move the web
technology to a Single Page Application model based on Java JSON services,
Oracle back-end database, and angular/bootstrap responsive front-end
controllers.  Several years of active experience with server-side java is
required.  Multi-year experience with Spring, especially Spring JPA and
Spring Security, and Hibernate is a strong plus.  Experience with
JavaScript frameworks, especially angular.js and bootstrap.js, and
responsive design is also a strong plus.  We have a significant backlog of
design and development projects, so the majority of the work will be new
development.

Required:
* 6 or more years' experience Java server-side web development
* 3 or more years' experience with java container frameworks (especially
Spring)
* Experience with JavaScript frameworks (especially angular, bootstrap)
* Experience with unit testing framework (especially JUnit, Mockito)
* Strong analytical, design, and troubleshooting skills
* Strong communication skills

Helpful:
* Experience with java database framework (especially JPA, Hibernate)
* Experience with a relational database (especially Oracle)
* Experience with responsive design
* Familiarity with Test Driven Development
* Experience with Jenkins
* Experience with PHP and/or Perl for integration with legacy systems
* Experience with Spring JPA, Spring Security
* Experience with IntelliJ, Maven, Tomcat, Mac OSX, Linux, shell scripting

*Amith*
* Sr. Recruitment Manager*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518-621-004* <518-621-0048>*6*
* Fax: **518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>

* 3 park HillAlbany, NY 12204 **ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com
<a...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*