Hi All

 Please send me matching resumes to hardeep....@gmail.com with rate, current
location and contact details

**

*I need an Oracle Financials/Mfg Techno-Functional Resource for a client in
Hartford, CT.*

*The project is 2 months and starts April 18, 2011.

Ideally, I need an Oracle Financials/Mfg Techno-Functional resource able to
assist my client with an assessment of their current 10.7 environment and to
provide recommendations and best options for optimization and a possible
upgrade.*

Please send your consultants resumes with: full-name, contact details (phone
# and e-mail address), availability, current location (city and state) and
hourly rate on C2C. Any e-mails with candidates that do not match the
requirement in its entirety will not be responded to. Thank you for your
understanding.

Thanks & Regards
Hardeep
732 823 6471  ext 107