Hi,

Please check and let me know

Kindly Mail me at: *abhis...@apetan.com <abhis...@apetan.com>*

*Title: * Senior Oracle Apps DBA

*Location: *Sacramento, CA

*Duration:* 6+ months

*Mode of Interview: *30-45 minute tech screen with SME, Phone/Skype
interview with client

*visa: *US Citizen only

*JD: *

Are you availabel for a new contract?!  I reviewed your online profile
today and wanted to pass this opportunity across your desk.

I work with GlobalSourceIT & Identify Recruiting to provide niche IT and
ERP professionals to our direct clients nationwide.  We have a direct
client in *Sacramento, CA* with an immediate need for a *Senior Oracle Apps
DBA* for a *6+ month contract*.  They are actively interviewing and
searching for a Senior consultant that is available to work onsite.

*Please note:*  U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are
encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.

*Responsibilities:*

·             Maintain database design, capacity, performance and tuning

·             Install, create, upgrade, maintain and support all DBMS for
all environments

·             Define, test, implement and manage DB backup and recovery
solutions

·             Identify, diagnose, analyze, troubleshoot and resolve SQL and
Database performance issues

·             Ensure data security and access to sensitive information in
non-production environments

·             Propose best practices of current and future data protection
standards for security compliance

·           (PCI, HIPAA, State and Federal privacy regulations)

·             Define Database audit reporting requirements

·             Perform ad hoc and on demand support functions

·             Provide after hours support as needed

 Thanks

Abhishek

abhis...@apetan.com

Apetan Consulting LLC