Hi

Hope you are doing well. Please find the below mentioned requirement, send
me your updated resume.

PHP/ DrupalDeveloper
Caramel, IN
6 months +

PHP/Drupal Developer:-

Location:- Carmel Indiana

Duration:- 3 months+

Required experience:

·         PHP: 5-10 years

·         Drupal:- 5 years

·         MySQL – 5 years

writing code from scratch not using frameworks

·         Source Control – Git

·         Object-Oriented Programming – Candidate should know and
understand core concepts (i.e., polymorphism, encapsulation, recursion,
inheritance, composition, etc.)

·         Design Patterns – Candidate should know several and be very
comfortable with at least a couple.

·         Dependency Injection – We use Pimple, but as long as they
understand concepts and know how to implement, specific library knowledge
is not required.

·         Unit Testing – We use PHP Unit, but as long as they understand
concepts, specific library knowledge is not required.

·         Hypothetical Scenarios - We always ask potential candidates to
describe how they’d implement specific solutions. These generally focus on
ETL processes, but not always. Obviously, we wouldn’t expect a UI developer
to describe a skillful ETL process. Nor would I ask a back-end ETL
developer to describe implementing Angular or React JavaScript libraries.

pr...@rmnetworksinc.com; 425-278-4123