Job Title   : ARIS Business & Applications Architect

Location   : Quincy,MA

 Duration  : 3 Months

 *Job Description *​

 • 8-10 years of experience of overall IT experience at minimum (Expert or
Master level)

• Experience with visual modeling (BPMN, UML, ArchiMate, EPC or other
standard languages)

• Experience with ARIS or other visual modeling tools (Sparx Enterprise
Architect, IBM Rational, ProVision, Casewise, iGrafx, IBM System Architect,
Mega, Troux, etc.)

• Experience in the Financial Services Domain (nice to have)

• Ability to act as a consultant: understanding how to build a trust
relationship with the client where they respect your work, your insight and
have your back (I really need more people like …, so I can …)

• Enough technical experience to understand how to model information flows,
interfaces and comprehend the terminology of modern application
architectures.

• Javascript development for configuring the ARIS report generation (more
of a nice to have)

• Ability to think at multiple levels of abstraction without getting caught
in the weeds (too granular) or not being able to connect the dots
(understanding of high level structure) – domain àsub-domain àsystem
àsubsystem/component

• Attention to detail

• Ability to create deliverables iteratively (know when to move on and come
back when you are stuck) as we need to move quickly.

• Strong communication skills especially verbal skills

• Ability to take notes and build the model later rather than always
building the model at discussion time as some customers may be more verbal
than visual

• Strong listening skills

• Ability to draw the full story out when the customer is distracted,
misunderstanding the question, etc.

Tanya

ta...@nintechconsulting.com

Nintechconsulting