HI

Hope you are doing great!!

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number 609-897-9670
<https://www.rediffmail.com/cgi-bin/red.cgi?red=tel%3A609%2D897%2D9670&isImage=0&BlockImage=0&rediffng=0&rogue=b196120f3ab3285212245550dfc2fc9c39e2a43c>
* 3508

*Title: Technical Writer(SDK/API)*

*Location: Hillsboro, OR*

*Interview: Telephonic or Skype*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Only USC & GC)*

*Job Description:-*

*REQUIRED SKILLS:*

*-              Minimum 5 years Technical Writing experience.*

*-              Proven ability to work with engineering teams to obtain
in-depth knowledge of the product and define documentation requirements.*

*-              Experience in Linux / Experience in Windows*

*-                Understanding of Java/C/C++*

*-              Proven ability to deliver high-quality documents to the
software development community.*

*-              Writes easy-to-understand GUI text, help text and developer
API documents.*

*-              Ability to document tutorials to assist third party SW
developers in developing and testing their own applications.*

*-              Excellent written communications skills in English.*

*PREFFERED SKILLS: *

*-              SDK and API definition*

*-              Familiarity with the SDLC in an agile workgroup.*

*-              Cloud Services (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud) experience *

*-              Client/Server application experience*

*-              HTTPS protocol experience *

*-              Network transport protocol experience *

*-              Excellent interpersonal skills*

*-              Self-motivated *

*-              MS Office tools.*
* Degree Preference Type: Bachelor of Science; Computer Science or Computer
Eng will be given priority*

*With Best Regards,*

Prince| SYSMIND, LLC

*Gtalk: prince.sysm...@gmail.com <gautam.sysm...@gmail.com>*