Greetings from Reliable Software Resources Inc,

Hope you are doing great..!

Please find RSRIT available list of consultants for your direct client
requirements. We provide our consultants for your direct client needs on
corp to corp basis.

Please add my email ID to your requirements distribution list and I can be
reached at laxma...@rsrit.com

 *About our Company:*

 Reliable Software Resources Inc. have been in the business for over 10
years and we presently have in our practice over 800+ unmatched in
experience BI, ERP, SAP, JAVA, .NET, NETWORKING and ETL consultants (most
certified) involved in various projects across the US. We are a Certified
Micro Strategy/ Business Objects/ Oracle/ Informatica/ Teradata/ Hadoop/
Microsoft business partner. We have one of the largest BI/DW, ERP practices
in the US offering a complete suite of industry-specific business
intelligence services across all leading software platforms including Micro
Strategy, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle and SAP and along with our ETL practice
they continue to grow daily. For more info about our company, please login
into www.rsrit.com

  Name

Skill

Availability

Exp

location

relocation

Avinash Pallapotu

Big Data/Hadoop

Immediate

6 yrs

MI

Open

Revanth

Android

Immediate

6 yrs

IL

Open

pradeep

SQL BI

Immediate

7+ yrs

NC

Open

Narendra

Dot net

Immediate

6yrs

MI

Open

sunil

Data warehouse

Immediate

7yrs

IL

chicago,IL

Krupal

J2ee dev

Immediate

6+yrs

DE

Open

*Laxman **I* *Bench Sales*

*W* *(248)-221-1128 **I* Fax 248.715.6434.

Email: laxma...@rsrit.com *I* www.rsrit.com

22260 Haggerty Rd, Suite # 285,Northville, MI 48167.

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

*An E-Verified Company*

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*

method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, email to  laxma...@rsrit.com  , with the subject "REMOVEā€. Any
inconvenience caused is unintentional and is sincerely regretted.