---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: bajireddy atla <baji.nih...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, May 4, 2011 at 10:24 AM
Subject: SOA 11g Developer in Brookfield, WI
To: r...@nihaki.com

  *Hi,*
*Good Day,*
*please respond to r...@nihaki.com*

  * SOA 11g Developer
Location: Brookfield, WI
Total Exp: 6+ Yrs,   Start Date: MAY 23RD,   Duration: 6+ ,   Number Of
Openings: 1,   .

* Primary Skills: Must have extensive experience with XML, XSLT, and XPATH.
10x/11g, JDeveloper and BPEL. Must have extensive experience with XML, XSLT,
and XPATH. Integration experience with external applications is needed.

Please send resume along with contact # and rate asap.

Thanks.   *
*   Respond to this
requirement.<r...@nihaki.com?Subject=Response_to_NHK11050303>

Please respond with *Resume, Rate and Phone numbers* of the Consultant. Make
sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

 * *
*Regards,*
* *
*Bajireddy,*