Hi,

I am the Sr Executive Recruiter at Sonoma Consulting and I am currently
working on filling an exciting new opportunity for a  Lead Salesforce
Developer

I noticed your resume and thought you might potentially have the type of
background that we are looking for in this position.

This is an excellent opportunity with a very progressive organization that
is the undisputed leader in its industry.

I would love to spend just minutes having a brief introductory call over
the phone to tell you more about this opportunity. I look forward to
hearing from you.

Job Title: Lead Salesforce Developer

Location: Lowell- MA

Duration: 12+ Months Contract located in Lowell, MA. *** Candidate must be
local to either MA, CT, RI, NH, VT, ME, NY or NJ *** ***

Requirements

5+ years of experience developing Force.com commercial business
applications; 5+ years of Force.com experience in Visualforce/Apex
development. •              3+ years of experience with Salescloud and
Servicecloud; Experience working with Force.com application packaging
and/or deployment is a BIG PLUS.

Job Description: PLEASE NOTE •We have direct access to the Hiring Team and
they’re ready to move quickly in the Hiring Process as long as we can find
the right candidate. But, they must be stellar.

Role requires someone that’s a Lead Developer (who can mentor junior
developers), who can also act as a Business Analyst to grab requirements
ONLY as needed

Role requires hardcore development work (80% of time), administration (10%
of time), business analysis (5% of time), and assistance with architecture
(5% of time). •   Good communication skills are very important for the
Hiring Team. Candidate should want to engage with Business on crafting the
solution they are about to develop. Requirements •

5+ years of experience developing Force.com commercial business
applications;

 5+ years of Force.com experience in Visualforce/Apex development.

3+ years of experience with Salescloud and Servicecloud; Experience working
with Force.com application packaging and/or deployment is a BIG PLUS. •

Experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs – Force.com SOAP and
REST-based Web Service APIs, the Bulk API, as well as the Metadata API. •

Experience developing interactive web-based applications and with SAP or
APTTUS integration preferred; Developer certifications is also preferred..

Thanks

Sharon Kolluru - Sr Executive Recruiter

Sonoma Consulting, Inc.

Tel : 630.657.8126 Fax:  630.756.4181