Hi,

I am the Sr Executive Recruiter at Sonoma Consulting and I am currently
working on filling an exciting new opportunity for a *Database Developer*

I noticed your resume and thought you might potentially have the type of
background that we are looking for in this position.

This is an excellent opportunity with a very progressive organization that
is the undisputed leader in its industry.

I would love to spend just minutes having a brief introductory call over
the phone to tell you more about this opportunity. I look forward to
hearing from you.

*Job Title:* *JAVA Rave Sr. Developer*

*Location: Morristown, NJ*

*Rate: give me your best rate*

*Duration: 6 months to start, but will be extended*

Sr java, pl/sql dev with Rave programming (huge plus if possible).Java and
sql needs to be very strong Sr level - 7+ years.  Pharma exp preferred with
GXP in R&D domain.  * USC OR GC*

Skills: EDC Systems, PL/SQL, Web Services, SQL Server, ODM, Java, SaaS,
Cloud based solutions

·         Experience and Strong knowledge of EDC systems – Primarily
 Medidata’s Rave

·         Excellent understanding of integration  between interfaces both
 inbound/outbound

·         Technical Background in SQL Server, PL/SQL, ODM, Web services,
Java

·         Business knowledge of Clinical Data Management

·         Good Analytical and problem-solving skills and Experience of
supporting multi-tier systems

·         Ability to multi-task, manage and handle multiple service
projects simultaneously and to the schedule

·         Service Improvement Techniques

·         Understand & ensures compliance with IT guidelines for system
development, implementation, and system security

·         Experience in application operations and support including
knowledge and experience of Incident, Problem, and Change Management

·         Knowledge of Consumer Healthcare and ITIL Support Processes

·         Strong communication skills, sufficient to build and maintain
trust

·         Ability to provide out-of-hours support if required and
pro-actively monitor operations during in and out-of-office hours

·         Ability to support global applications

·         Provide support service within the guidelines defined by the
Technical Lead / Service Owner

·         Ensure working relationship and close coordination with
offshore/outsourced personnel, support staff, and other stakeholders

Thanks

Sharon Kolluru - Sr Executive Recruiter

Sonoma Consulting, Inc.

Tel : 630.657.8126 Fax:  630.756.4181