Hello Business Partner,

I have the below requirement Please let me know if you are intrested

*Job Title    :   Workday Integrations Analyst/HRIS*

*Location   :    Newark, DE*

*Duration  :    12+ Months*

*Rate           :    $45/hr*

*US Citizens Or Green card holders only Required.*

*Local consultants highly preferred.*

*Education:*

Bachelor's degree in relevant field and 3 years related business experience
in a Human Resources analytical role

*Experience and Skills:*

Previous HRIS experience using Workday is required

Experience creating Workday reports

Knowledge of human resource practices, business processes and data

One to two years’ experience with Workday integrations including cloud
connect, Workday studio, EIB templates, XML, XSLT and Web Service calls

Proficient with MS Office applications (Visio, PowerPoint, Access, Word,
Excel and SharePoint)

Excellent analytical and technical skills with a high attention to detail
and a high degree of accuracy

Demonstrated problem-solving skills and ability to apply systems knowledge
to determine the root cause of issues

Must possess the ability to manage change effectively being mindful of
technology, business processes, and systems implications

Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills

Demonstrated strong customer focus

Proven experience in project-related activities through active
participation in HR system-related projects

Must be able to manage multiple projects with correct prioritization and
time management skills

Thanks & Regards.

Gaurav Jaiswal| Business Manager

Izar IT Solutions