*Hi Associates*,

Hope you are doing great!!

Please find the requirement below If you find yourself comfortable with the
requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will get back
to you I have an urgent opening on “Mobile application development –
Android /IOS”  Position with my client. Please send me the resumes with
full name, contact details, Salary, and availability date.

     *Immediate
Interviews*

*Job Title:*        Mobile application development – Android /IOS

*Location *:       St Louis, MO

*Duration* :       8 months

*VISA & PASSPORT COPY IS Mandatory*

*Job Description*:

·         This person will work closely with the St. Louis-based Research
and Development Transformer Service team as well as other senior
Engineering professionals.

·         The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, organized and
reliable. He or she must be able to handle multiple priorities, be very
flexible and work well with others with minimal supervision.

·         The person will be responsible for software design, development,
testing, deployment, and associated documentation for one or more large R&D
on-line monitoring project solutions. Excellent written and verbal English
communications skills required.

*Primary Responsibilities*:

·         Assist with the design, development, testing and debugging of
software for transformer monitoring system

·         Analyze business requirements, provide functional prototypes,
document proposed solutions

·         Define/create/maintain development and technical documentation
for the project

·         Keep project documentation updated

·         Keep project code and documentation secure

·         Review progress and deliverables on a regular basis

·         Escalate issues to the appropriate project or department manager
as needed

·         Minimize exposure and risks on projects

*Knowledge, Skills and Experience*:

·         Strong background in software development

·         .NET languages

·         HTML5 and JavaScript

·         Relational databases

·         2 years min experience

·         Good command of oral and written English language skills

Thanks & Regards

*Stella Mathew  *

Insoursys Inc

Ph: 972-427-1713