Dear Business Partner,

Hope the day is treating you well !!!!

We are currently looking to fill these urgent position with our Direct
Client. Below is few details on them. Please let me know if you have anyone
who might be interested in the below job opening.

Please feel free to call/mail should you have any questions. Thanks & have
a good day!

*Senior Engineer - webRTC Gateway*
*6 Months*
*Denver, CO *

*SUMMARY*
As a Senior Engineer in the webRTC Gateway team, you will be responsible
for the design, implementation and architecture, of real-time voice, video
and messaging services to our Kandy solution. As well as staying ahead of
the webRTC curve, you will continually evolve and enhance the solution to
meet the massive scale our PaaS (Platform as a Service) customers demand,
making these capabilities easily consumable through cloud based RESTful
services. You will continue to grow the software architecture to allow for
rapid development of new services and continuous delivery of these
capabilities into our Kandy cloud for instant availability to our
developers, customers and partners.

Responsibilities:
Technical team lead in the design and implementation of value added
services.
Defining and implementing a service orchestration architecture that allows
for flexible and rapid creation and deployment of new customer consumable
capabilities.
Foster an environment of excellence, passion and a commitment to fully
realize your potential and of those around you.
Mentoring junior members of the team, allowing them maximize their
contribution.
Work well within an Agile scrum environment, refining Epics into User
Stories that offer clear, consistant views of what needs to be implemented.
Work with partners and 3rd parties to agree end to end solutions, build
interfaces and rapidly integrate their capabilities so they can be exposed
and consumed through our Cloud APIs.
Embrace a culture of continuous improvement at all levels, never being
afraid to question or to seek to find a better way.
Accountable for quality and delivering on commitments, you will follow and
contribute towards development best practices to ensure the team produces
high quality, well architected and supportable code.
Coding guru.

*Qualifications*
Minimum of 10 years developing complex systems based on Java technology,
high performance database technologies and real-time distributed
architectures.
Experience in Agile scrum, including continuous integration, full
automation.
Practical experience in protocols such as SIP , XMPP, JTAPI/CTI as well as
development of RESTful APIs.
Experience with J2EE middleware, servlets, EJBs and IMDBs.
Experience with webRTC technology, including websockets, TURN/STUN/ICE
mandatory.
Experience with C/C++ and JNI.
Practical experience in service delivery frameworks.
Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work
with remote teams across many time zones and cultures.
Demonstrated success in continuous learning, adapting and growing.

* ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS*
2+ years trouble shooting WebRTC applications and deep understanding of the
call flows and leveraging diagnostic tools (i.e. Wireshark)
Core Java scripting skills
Easily able to demonstrate basic scripting knowledge
Understand difference between UDP, TCP, HTTP, HTTPS.
Work experience in exposing and ingesting REST and SOAP interfaces and the
ability to describe the difference, and pros / cons between each
Extensive work experience and the ability to describe Asynchronous API
Extensive Knowledge of SIP Messaging
Familiarity with Splunk, Amanda and Zabix a plus
Installation of Core Applications on VMs
Linux
Apache.

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*Ethen Jones*

*Saicon Consultants, Inc.*

*(913) 257-3377 Ext 112 <%28913%29%20257-3377%20Ext%20112> (W)*

*(913) 273-0058 <%28913%29%20273-0058> (F)*