* LOOKING ONLY FOR LOCAL TO NORTH CAROLINA*

                                                     *ONLY USC, GC, TN
(C2C)*

Hello,

  Hope you are doing great...!!!

 As per our discussion, I am attaching a job description for your review.
If you are interested so please revert me back with your updated resume.
Please call me on *614-503-7657* <614-503-7657> or e-mail me at
m...@technocraftsol.com

*                                              Job Description*

*Must do final interview onsite!!!*

*LinkedIn Profile (link)?*

Title: Unix/Linux Admin

Location: Charlotte NC

Duration: 6 months+ (may extend)

Work Status: *GC, TN Visa, Citizen*

*Job Description:*

This is a contract to hire position. This resource will work on multiple
projects, doing day to day operations of maintaining servers; a
typical*Unix/Linux
admin role*.  We need someone who has experience in an enterprise
environment, with over 2,000 Unix, Linux, or Windows servers.

Responsible for identifying and leading the deployment of solutions that
meet business requirements for availability, reliability, scalability,
performance, security and cost and that best leverages and integrates with
the existing and planned IT infrastructure.

*Core Competencies:*

UNIX/Linux Operating System (OS) Management Concepts; TCP/IP Networking
Concepts; Credential Provisioning and Privilege Management Concepts; Server
Virtualization and Partitioning Concepts; System Hardening and Security
Concepts; Authorization, Authentication and Directory Services Concepts;
Automation, Performance Tuning, and Capacity Planning Concepts; Encrypted
Web Session Security Concepts; Event Logging, Correlation, and Alerting
Concepts; Technologies:   Red Hat Linux, Solaris, AIX, VMware (HA, DRS,
VMotion), Zerto, LPARs, Zones, Clustering, OpenLDAP/AM, ,Single sign-on,
public key encryption, encryption certs, Kickstart/Jumpstart/Imaging, Patch
distribution, YUM, SAR, Nagios, kernel tuning, ksh/bash/shell scripting,
native performance tuning & assessment utilities.

*Experience Required:*

·         Bachelor Degree

·         5 years of Unix/Linux Administrator

·         Shell, Ruby, Pearl Scripting

·         Positive attitude, strong written and verbal skills;
communication is key as you will be presenting to our clients.

·         This person will be doing Data to Day maintenance

·         Minimum of 2 years supporting an Application Development
environment.

·         This role requires a proficiency in primary technology domain
concepts and ability use these skills to quickly produce something of value.

·         Must be able to successfully design and implement highly complex
configurations.

·         Final interview Onsite

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Mohit Agarwal(MAG) - Recruiter*

Technocraft Solutions LLC

3974 Brown Park Drive, Suite F

Hilliard, Ohio-43026

*Desk:*     *614-503-7657*

*E-Mail:* *m...@technocraftsol.com* <m...@technocraftsol.com>

*Gmail – **mohit.technocraftsol*

*Web:*     *www.technocraftsol.com* <http://www.technocraftsol.com/>*, *
*www.xdimensiontech.com* <http://www.xdimensiontech.com/>

*Partner with XDimension Technology*

 *P Please do not print unless absolutely necessary. Spread environmental
awareness*

*Note: *Technocraft Solutions LLC works with Direct Client’s and Preferred
Vendors Nationwide.

Your confirmation would means that you understand the level of Technocraft
Solutions LLC association for the mentioned project and will not approach
Technocraft Solutions LLC Client directly.

--
*Thanks,*
*Mohit*