Hi,

We are currently working on filling an exciting new *CONTRACT* opportunity
for an *Application Architect *position that will be based out in *Las
Vegas, NV*.

*Job Title: Application Architect*

*Location: Las Vegas, NV*

*Duration: 11 Months*

·         Oracle ERP consultant who has played a solution architect/ lead
role in at least two full life cycle Oracle ERP Cloud implementation.

·         We need experience with integrated Cloud Services (for developing
interfaces with 3rd party apps like ADP or Benefit providers)

·         We also need expertise with Java Web Services and the use of
Oracle ERP Cloud delivered Web Services.

·         Experience with Oracle ERP Cloud data conversion

·         Experience with Oracle ERP Cloud Security

·         Technical skills in the creation of BI Publisher Reports; FRS
(financial reporting studio) Reports and OTBI (Oracle Transactional
Business Intelligence)reports

·         Functional concepts and understanding of Financial and HCM modules

*Mandatory:*

·         Proven Experience with Oracle ERP Cloud data conversion and
integration

*Skill Matrix*

*Skill Name*

*Description*

*Level (1-5, 5 being the highest)  1   2   3   4   5  *

*Years*

*Mandatory(Yes/No)*

*Java with experience using ADF and Oracle jDeveloper*

Java with experience using ADF and Oracle jDeveloper

4-5 Years

No

*Oracle Cloud Applications*

4-5 Years