Hello,

Hope you are doing great today…!!!

I have urgent requirement for below position. Please go through the job
description and if you have consultant kindly let me know. Please revert me
on pank...@sysmind.com

*Role* :: AWS Architect(Cloud Mandatory)
*Location* :: Richmond, VA

*Description :**Passport number is compulsory for submission*

Very sound architecture experience in: Cloud based computing

Creating solutions using multiple-technologies including open-source
technologies.

Strong concepts and deep understanding of architecture and design patterns

Strong experience in Scripting or programming languages (Ruby, Python,
Groovy, Shell, Java, JavaScript, etc)

Design and develop automation workflows for the full stack, performing unit
tests and conducting reviews

Experience in AWS Services: EC2,VPC,AutoScaling,Route 53, RDS,IAM ,Security
Groups, SNS, EBS

Automating the build and deployment of AWS infrastructure and platforms
using CFT or Jenkins or Chef or Ansible

*Pankaj Bhardwaj* | SYSMIND, LLC

   Phone: 609-897-9670 x 3501
   Email: pank...@sysmind.com