Hi All,

Please check and let me know

Kindly mail me at nik...@apetan.com

DevOps Engineer
Mode: Phone and F2F
9 Month Contract – NYC, NY
F2F Interview REQUIRED - LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY

Job Description:
We are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join a recently started
project to re-platform a large logistics application. This project will
consist of 3 phases; the first two will be refactoring the application,
consolidating the current architecture, and replacing components within
current data center, and the third phase will be moving the application to
AWS (Amazon Cloud).

Requirements:
• Solid DevOps/configuration management skills - Builds, deployments,
pipelines & CD
• A good understanding of Application servers (Jetty, Tomcat)
• Databases (Oracle) both relational and otherwise
• Experience working with configuration management tools such as Ansible &
Puppet
• Strong grasp of multi-tier application architecture & concepts of
networking, load balancing, monitoring and *nix OS
• Experience working with public cloud environments like AWS, GCP or
similar
• A passion towards automating things. We love repeatable processes and
know that humans are prone to error. We'd like to automate deployments,
monitoring releases and even brewing our coffee
• A high degree of interest in Linux containers and smart clustering
solutions like Kubernetes/Mesos etc.
• Many teams will rely upon you for help to build their systems. A bias
towards helping people
What do we use to build our apps:
• J2EE
• Github