Hi,

If you are Interested and available for the Job, Please revert back with
latest resume, expected pay rate, availability and other details required
for submission to *n...@apetan.com <n...@apetan.com>.*

*Job Title*

*FULL STACK Developer*

*Project Location   *

*St. Louis, MO*

*Duration*

*12+ months *

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Telephonic+ Skype*

*NEED **5 YEARS JAVA EXPERIENCE, CLOUD/AWS EXPERIENCE, EXCELLENT
COMMUNICATION SKILLS AND 2 PLUS YEARS OF ANGULAR JS, REACT JS, NODE JS,
BOOTSTRAP, FRONT END DEV EXPERIENCE, ETC….*

We are a global leader in the development of sustainable agriculture.
Working with growers and scientists around the globe, we empower farmers to
produce an ever increasing amount of food for an ever expanding global
population.

Our teams build the tools and systems that support over 20,000 global
employees across 400+ locations and 67 countries. We solve exciting and
unique problems for a wide range of business needs, from international
logistics and sales to advancing agricultural biotechnology, automation of
laboratory tools and predictive analytics.

Example solutions include real-time streaming analytics from an expanding
collection of connected devices, mobile data collection, visualization
suites, big data genomics repositories, and geospatial computing systems,
just to name a few. To build great software, we need great people.

*Responsibilities:*
• Interact directly with customers to create critical business solutions.
Be responsible for architecting, implementing, testing, deploying, and
supporting the software that drives Monsanto.
• Work with your team and product owner to manage project priorities,
deadlines and deliverables.

*Basic Qualifications:*

o *Java OR Scala AND NodeJS*

o *Amazon Web Services*
o *Single page web application development* (AngularJS, NodeJS, etc)
o *Unix/Linux environment management*
o *Cloud based continuous delivery and environment management*
o Mobile application development
o *Micro-service design and development*
* o Large, distributed system development*
o Software security
o Processing and analyzing large data sets
• BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or
equivalent practical experience.
• *Ability to effectively collaborate with others in English*.

*Preferred qualifications*:
• A passion for learning new programming languages, software libraries,
data layers, and development paradigms.
• Ability to articulate at least one accomplishment that you are really
proud of; what did you do and what was the outcome. :
o Functional programming
o *Multiple data stores (SQL stores, MongoDB, CouchDB, Neo4J, Hadoop,
Cassandra, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch, Solr, etc).*
• Agriculture domain knowledge.

*Nick G.* |* Technical Recruiter **| **Apetan Consulting LLC |*

*Tel: 201-620-9700 * 141 **| **15 Union Avenue,  office # 6,  Rutherford,
New Jersey 07070  | *

*Mail :-** n...@apetan.com <n...@apetan.com> **| **www.apetan.com*
<http://www.apetan.com/> |

linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nick-g-a4637391