*Rate: $53/hr Max *
*Client: Pepsi Co*
* *

*Need In-person must*
*
* *

*SQL Skills* - DB2 is a plus:
-Can write complex queries which include ranking, outer joins, sub queries,
aggregates, inserts, updates, deletes, etc
-Can write stored procedures and debug existing
-Familiar with table design/creation
-Knowledge of Temporary Tables to store sets of data
-Our reporting world involves large sets of data, so we like developers to
keep performance in mind when writing SQL.

*Crystal Reports Skills* - We develop on Crystal Reports 2008:
-Access the data via a command object rather than linking tables through
designer
-Passing parameter values from a front end into the command object/report
template
-Sub Reports
-Grouping
-Complex formulas
-Record/Group Selection formulas
-Suppressing
-XML format is a plus
-Developing in FLEX is a plus

 With regards,

 Raj Charan

TTS Solutions, Inc. - "Integrating enterprise and expertise"
13809 Research Blvd., Suite 279, Austin, TX 78750
Phone : 512-686-4657 Fax : 512-857-8729
Email : r...@ttssolutionsusa.com <g...@ttssolutionsusa.com> website :
www.ttssolutionsusa.com
GTalk: r...@ttssolutionsusa.com <g...@ttssolutionsusa.com>  Yahoo IM: rajtts