Hi Partner,

Greetings from *Global Enterprise Tech Resources Inc.*

Below is the job description for your reference, do go through it and let
me know your interest and the *expected rate on C2C/W2.*

*Work authorization –GC/ USC/h1b/GC EAD/TN VISA*

*Position: **Sharepoint Admin*

*Location: **Mason, Michigan*

*Duration: **6-month contract with possible extensions*

needs of an *experienced Project Server / SharePoint Administrator*
contract employee.  An 8-5 EST (1 hour for lunch), 8 hour workday is
expected and alternate start and end times can be negotiated.  This will
initially *be a 6-month contract with possible extensions.*  The person who
fills this position will primarily be focused on *administration,
configuration, and projects related to our Project Server Environments with
possible additional administration duties on our other SharePoint
Environments*.  They will be joining an existing 6 person Web
Administration Team.

The evaluation process will begin with our review of resumes.  Then we will
request a 30 minutes phone interview for qualified candidates.  The person
we are looking for doesn’t have to have all of the skills/qualifications
listed below, but hopefully many of them.

 Please send resumes of qualified candidates and any questions you may have
to myself.

* Requirement Information:*

   - *Required*: At least three (3) years of experience in Project Server
   2010+ Administration
   - *Required*: At least three (3) years of experience in SharePoint 2010+
   Administration
   - *Required:* At least four (4) years of experience in Windows Server
   2008+ Administration
   - *Required:* At least two (2) years of experience with creating and
   managing PowerShell Scripts

   - *Required*: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) Experience especially
   in conjunction with Project Server and SharePoint

   - *Required:* The individual has been considered an expert by peers and
   is sought out for direction in Project Server and SharePoint and provides
   knowledge transfer to peers.
   - *Required:* Clear communication skills and the ability to work well
   with peers in multiple locations.

   - Preferred: Excel Services Experience especially in conjunction with
   Project Server and SharePoint
   - Preferred: Some prior development experience
   - Preferred  SQL Server Administration Experience especially in
   conjunction with Project Server and SharePoint

·         Preferred: Microsoft Windows Server and SharePoint Certifications

·         Preferred: Knowledge of KnowledgeLake or similar document
management solutions

·         Preferred: Project Server Online Experience

*Thanks and Regards, Kranthi *Global Enterprise Tech Resources

248-841-8806
kranthi.ku...@getrinc.com
www.getrinc.com