*Hi All,*

*Please check and let me know*

*Kindly mail me at nik...@apetan.com <nik...@apetan.com>*

*Position   : Network Engineer*

*Location   : Weehawken, NJ*

*Duration   : 1-year+ Contract*

*Interview   : F2F Interview *

*Must have 10+years of experience*

*CCNP/JNCP level ideally CCIE/JNCIE level – that kind of level of
experience plus the information below.*

*Job Description:*

*We’re looking for someone like that to: - design and implement our new
Next Generation Networks - analyze networks and define solutions in detail
- work with other technicians and users to deliver excellent services -
keep up to date with network technology - help build a world class team to
upgrade our networks Your team You’ll be working in the newly formed Next
Generation Networks Services located in one of our major hubs - London /
New Jersey / Hong Kong / Singapore / Tokyo. We provide end-to-end support
for the Next Generation Networks covering planning, building and supporting
the networks. You'll work with engineers and support teams to prepare
detailed designs for our networks and then proceed to implement the designs
in our Data Centres and offices. Your experience and skills You have - a
natural ability to solve complex issues - experience in a role like this -
designed and implemented networks based on modern technologies that include
Juniper, McAfee, ADVA, Aruba, Citrix, Infoblox - banking and financial
services experience - strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing
skills (you know how to create detailed designs and implement them) You
are: - a confident communicator who can explain technology to non-technical
audiences - resolute and determined*

*Please have a look:*

*My business partner sat in on the first phone interview that was conducted
and gathered a list of questions that were asked and they will expect the
candidate  to know the following:*

*-        Career Overview*

*-        Layer 2 Protocols*

*-        Routing Protocols*

*-        *MC-Lag**

*-        BGP Protocols*

*-        Scenarios where things go wrong and how to troubleshoot*

*-        *Multi-Cast* (Commands & Troubleshooting)*

*-        MPLS Protocols*

*-        Exchange Protocols*

*-        VPN/RSTP*

*-        They will ask you to take them through a big project & some
challenges you might have faced and then how you overcame the problem and
found a solution*

*-        Talk about Juniper!!! (The more Juniper knowledge, the better).*

*-        They ended the interview asking if you have any questions. *Ask
them exactly what the project will entail and make them feel comfortable
you can do it!!**

*-- *

*Thanks*

*Nikhil Prasad*