Greetings!!!

Hope you are doing great.

My name is Suman Bakshi(Sam) and I am a Sr Technical Recruiter at
SourceChip.Inc(www.sourcechip.net ), an IT consulting/ Staffing
Organization.

Apply if you are interested.

Please submit at s...@sourcechip.net will quickly get back after receiving
your response.

* US Citizens Only*

​*Devops Ansible development/Admin only USC native- only 1 profile
presented to client, need more, interviews are going on*

​​

St Louis MO

​Hourly Rate:Open

Duration : long term

Charter Comm.

Skype Hire

If you feel, this position will be a right step in your career path, please
send me a copy of your resume along with all necessary details requested
for submission to end client (preferably in Word format):

Note all the information provided will be use for submission and kept
confidential for recruitment and staffing purpose.

Candidate Full Legal Name

Phone:

email :

Current Location

Willingness to relocate

Skype ID

Linkedin URL

Expertise & Skills Sets/certification

Visa Status & Validity

Number of years working on H1B:

Total Work experience:

Relevant Exp:

Interview Availability

Joining timeline

Employer & client(Must for H1B or c2c contract)

Years of Professional work exp. in US:

Bachelors Degree with name of University(State/Country) and year of
Completing:

Hourly Rate :

NOTE:

There will be a detailed background check if selected including education
and employment history. Please send above information and Documents
accordingly. We will start screening once have all above details requested
by our customer.

We, as SourceChip, Help Connecting the Right Candidate at Right Time with
Right Opportunity. We strive hard to abide by our firm commitments and
maintaining a high degree of professionalism. In continuation to achieve
our goal, we are working with our client and seeking someone for the above
mentioned role...

We encourage all people having work authorization in US to apply to this
wonderful opportunity, if you think you are ready for a new challenge, an
exciting professional journey ahead

It has been a pleasure writing to you. I am looking forward to work with
you as you grow in your career.

Thanks & Regards,

Suman G Bakshi (Sam)

SourceChip,Inc | Email- s...@sourcechip.net  |Phone-732-917-4895