Hello,

Hope you are doing well today,

Please let me know if you have any consultant available for the below role.
If yes Please send me your consultant updated resume along with the best
number to reach them ASAP.

*Position: QA Automation Engineer (only locals)*

*Location: Denver, CO*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*///// MUST BE LOCAL WHO CAN ATTEND FACE TO FACE INTERVIEW ///// *

*Focus is on Automation, Web Services testing and IP Video testing.*

*Job Summary:*

*Responsibilities, Skills & Requirements*:

Full Lifecycle of QA Engineering support for targeted technology stacks
{JavaScript, iOS, and/or Android client technologies, UNIX server side
tech}

note that candidate only requires background in ONE of the stacks

(x-y) years of experience in a mature software development organization

(q-r) years of experience in Quality Assurance, with primary focus being
test automation and API validation

Experience with a variety of scripting languages including Python and
Javascript

Experience writing core programming languages such as Java or Objective C

Experience with web application development including dynamic HTML, CSS,
and JS integration

Familiarity with Continuous Integration Development Lifecycles and the
specific Development and Testing challenges inherent to that approach

Ability to navigate Unix operating systems

Good communicator and able to clearly articulate complex issues and
technologies - Willing to take ownership of problems and see them through
to resolution

Comfortable working in a fast paced agile environment.

Requirements change quickly and our team needs to constantly adapt to
moving targets.

*Familiarity with the following industry specifications and standards would
be helpful but not required: *

CableLabs Event Signaling and Management (ESAM)

CableLabs Event Signaling and Notification Interface (ESNI)

Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers (SCTE-35)

Digital Video Ad Serving Template (VAST)

CableLabs Encoder Boundary Point (EBP)

Thanks & Regards.

Mohammed Irfan |

Izar IT Solutions