Hi
I Hope you are doing great today.
Let me know if you are interested in below requirement.
Please send the suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current
Location as soon as possible to  hve...@tekshapers.com

*Role - Sr. Oracle DBA*

*Location - Boise Idaho*

*Duration - 1+ year *

The Database Administrator is responsible for data analysis and database
management.  Database Administrators typically are involved in maintenance,
enhancement, designing of data dictionaries, physical and logical database
models, and performance tuning.  Database Administrators have a range of
skills and knowledge of the utilities and production tools used for data
storage management to support the Application Team.

*Experience:*  Six plus years of experience

*Education:*  Four year college degree in computer science or related field
with advanced study preferred.

*Role Description:*

Data dictionary analysis and design and data model analysis design

Central data repository

Data dictionary backup and recovery as well as environment refreshes

Definition of standards of data dictionaries

Program dictionary analysis and maintenance software

Performance tuning

Database performance and space requirements

Business systems analysis and design experience

Logical data modeling techniques

Production environment tools / utilities

Knowledgeable in data analysis and database management techniques

Execution of all responsibilities with little direct supervision of Team
Lead

Administration and scripting experience in relevant platform

Highly skilled at database design, installation conversions

Responsible for database backup and recovery procedures, access security
and database integrity, physical data storage design and data storage
management.

Participates in Database Management System selection and maintains database
performance

May supervise other contractors.

Providing On Call support as needed.

Experience administering Oracle Real Application Clusters

Experience laying out ASM storage

Experience using a combination of OEM, ASH and AWR reports to troubleshoot
performance

Good understanding of Oracle DataGuard

Experience using various methods to tune SQL statements

Good understanding of Oracle's Exadata product

Good understanding of Oracle's GoldenGate product

What we are looking for is a strong technical contributor who can quickly
come up to speed on our existing system functionality, application
infrastructure, both from a hardware and software perspective. The
candidate filling this position must able to work in a fast-paced, agile
environment.

Working knowledge of a modern welfare eligibility case management system
and preferably hands-on experience with Idaho's Medicaid Eligibility
automation.

Experience working with government agencies would be advantageous, but is
not required.

*Note: “we are going through tier-1 vendor”*

*Regards,*

*Himanshu Verma *

*Talent Acquisition Executive*

*[image: signature-logo]*

*(W) 248-565-4747*172; Fax: +1-248.254.7211*

*Email: **hve...@tekshapers.com* <hve...@tekshapers.com>

*Gtalk: vermarecrui...@gmail.com <vermarecrui...@gmail.com>*

*Tekshapers Inc*

*1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083 *

*WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008*