*Hi,*

Please find this requirement and send me your consultant resume at
*manish.srivast...@idctechnologies.com*
<manish.srivast...@idctechnologies.com> and call me 408-844-3778.

*Title:  Oracle DBA *

*Duration:** 18 Months *

*Location: **Boise Idaho*

*Job Description:*

Experience administering *Oracle Real Application Clusters*

Experience laying out *ASM storage*

Experience using a combination of *OEM, ASH and AWR reports to troubleshoot
performance*

Good understanding of *Oracle Data Guard*

Experience using various methods to *tune SQL statements*

Good understanding of Oracle's *Exa data product*

Good understanding of Oracle's *Golden Gate product*

*Please send me consultant details in this format:*

   1. -Legal  Name :
   2. -*Cell No*.
   3. -*Email* ID:
   4. -*Skype ID:*
   5. -*Work authorization type ***and** *expiration date*:
   6. -Current *Physical* Location *(city/state):*
   7. -Current *Zip Code** where you currently live*:
   8. -Availability Date to *Start*:
   9. -Birth month, day, year (*MMDD*YY):

*Thanks and Regards*

*Manish Srivastava*