*send me your updated profile at* *dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com
<dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com>*

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Title:                                      *QA - 29527

*Requisition Type:                *Contract – 6 Months

*MOI:                                       *Telephonic+ Skype

*City:                                       *Eden Prairie

*State:                                     *MN

*Zip:                                         *55435

*Rate is $40/hour on C2C*

*Required Skills:*

*·         2+ years of automation experience *

*·         Strong scripting abilities *

*·         Web Services, SOAPUI, API*

*·         **Cucumber, Gherkin, Jenkins*

*Job Description:*

·         This position is open to contract or contract to hire

·         What is the specific title of the position? Quality Engineer

·         Is this person a sole contributor or part of a team? Part of a
team

·         If so, please describe the team? (Name of team, size of team,
etc.) Multiple agile scrum teams.

·         *What are the top 5-10 responsibilities for this position?
(Please be detailed as to what the candidate is expected to do or complete
on a daily basis) API test case definition, data, test execution,
automation is key to this position. *

·         All API testing will be automated.

·         What software tools/skills are needed to perform these daily
responsibilities? RESTful services, SOAP UI or similar tool to allow for
automated API testing.

·         What skills/attributes are a must have? Agile, API testing
experience and Automation of API testing.

·         What are the work hours? (ex. 9am-5pm, day/night shifts, rotating
shifts, etc) Normal day shift

·         What type of interview process is preferred? (Face to face,
phone, Skype, or a combination of the three) Phone

*Dheeraj Chauhan | Sr. Technical Recruiter | RJT Compuquest*

222 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 2250, El Segundo CA 90245

*Email : dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com <dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com>* |
Skype/*Hangout
: dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com <dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com>*