Start Date: 07/05/2011
# of Openings: 1
Position Type: Right to Hire
Location: Madion, IL*

**

* *

*Description*:

****US CITIZENS OR GREENCARD HOLDERS OR EAD"S ARE REQUIRED*****

Oracle DBA/Developer for my direct client in Madison, AL.

The project is 6-12 *(CONTRACT TO HIRE)* months and begins July 5, 2011.

Database Developer proficient in data modeling, Oracle PL/SQL development,
test plan development, and data conversion processes who must have extensive
knowledge of database design and development as well as  extensive knowledge
with Oracle 10G/11g as well as Microsoft .NET , ODP.NET and object oriented
development and knowledge of MS SQL, Oracle Spatial and GIS technologies as
well as exposure to the (DOT) local government industries is highly
desirable.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Bajireddy*

*Nihaki Systems Inc,*

*732-823-6471 Ex 109*

*r...@nihaki.com** l baji.nih...@gmail.com*

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
a remove link for removal from our mailing list**.  Click here to REMOVE
from the mailing list <a...@nihaki.com?subject=REMOVE>*

--
bajireddy atla