Hello,

We have this urgent position available with one of our clients. Immediate
interviews for strong candidates.

Kindly send across resume to chhaya.dhap...@acsicorp.com  Only

*PASSPORT NUMBER MENDETORY WITH VISA COPY AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION*

 MAX RATE : 48/HR c2c

*ROLE: *WAS (WebSphere Application Server) *Admin *

*LOCATION: Pennsylvania*

*Type: Contract *

*JD: -*

Roles & Responsibilties:

This position is required to support the technical infrastructure for the
Data Governance program.  This role is

responsible for the availability, scalability, and general operational
health of the system.

IBM Information Server is the vendor product used, primarily the Governance
Catalog and BPM workflow

Capabilities. The product runs in a Unix environment.

Candidates demonstrating working knowledge of the skills listed below will
be taught the proprietary aspects of

supporting the product.

Job Description:

1. Strong experience in writing shell scripting and knowledge of UNIX  O/S.
This is the primary duty of this position.

2. WAS (WebSphere Application Server)  installation and configuration
experience

3. COTS Product installation and configuration experience on UNIX and
Window O/S.

4. Working knowledge of Java, Java Script, SSI, and ID vault exposure.

5. Working knowledge of writing SQL, Databases ( Oracle, DB2, MS- SQL)

6. NGA tools experience like SVN, Jenkins, Nexus, etc.

7. Familiar with Agile software development methodology.

8. Data Stage Experience is a Plus.

*CHHAYA DHAPOLA*

*ASSOCIATE – RECRUITMENT*

*678-310-1260*