Hi,

I am Neil from Sulaan Solutions. we have below urgent requirement please go
through the requirement and let me know your interest. If you are interested
please send your updated resume.

* *

*Position : **Peoplesoft HCM Developer***

*Location: **Washington, DC***

*Duration : 6 months*

Client need a  Sr. PeopleSoft HCM Developer with proven experience upgrading
existing PeopleSoft v8.9 HR, Payroll, Benefits, Recruit/Workforce to v9.1
and implementing eApps - eProfile, eProfile Manager and ePay 9.1. The
resource must have strong hands on technical design, development and testing
skills using People Tools 8.48/8.51 (PeopleSoft Test Framework, Approval
Workflow Engine, etc.**

--
Please send your resume to n...@sulaan.com
Regards,