Hi,

Hope doing great…!!!

I have an urgent requirement below, please go through it and  share your
updated profile ASAP at *a <dee...@sysmind.com>m...@zenithtechsolutions.com
<m...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

Python Developer

Austin, Texas

Start date through end of 2017, possible extension

The ideal candidate will be strong in python, and have an understanding of
UI (HTML, CSS and Javascript) as well as an understanding of SQL.

Ideally they will also have experience with API interfaces.

They will be writing “product extensions” that allow our clients to provide
a micro-service to their end users through our platform.

Small workflows like enrolling, updating Profile/Address that interacts
with the Clients Core through a documented interface.

 In order to deliver these workflows, the candidate will utilize a custom
Python framework in which they write “steps” to interact with third parties
through APIs, through our core product through APIs or to our database
through stored procedures (some already written, some custom per project).

The end user typically interacts through an HTML interface with stylesheets
and some interactive javascript.

Need excellent communication skills.

5+ years solid Python

*Amith*