Hello Guys,

We have a very Urgent rek with our client based in Holland,MI area. pls send me
reumes ASAP.

Need - OBIEE Architect/ Lead

location -: Holland,MI

number of reks -: 3

Duration -: 6+ months

Rates -: $50/hr c2c

Description -: -     Job Description   1. Design and Develop ETL mappings in
Datastage and PL/SQL 2. Lead a small team of developers 3. Prepare project
deliverables including project plan, Trackers, Status reports, Design
specifications , Test Specifications. Ensure adherence to Company standards and
methodologies. 4. Should provide timely status of the Project Manager 5.
Responsible and Accountable for the success and quality of the delivery of the
project  Job Requirements  1.)  Design For Performance  2.)  Superior Oracle
Skills  3.)  Query/DB Tuning  4.) Intermediate DataStage Information Server
5.)  Good communication Skills    6.)  Organized Individual

PLEASE SEND ME RESUME WITH FOLLOWING DETAILS IN THE SAME EMAIL
Full Name :
Visa Status :
Current Location :
Location Preferences :
Contact Number :
Email :
Availability :
Employer :
Employer Contact Details :
I am waiting for your reply.
Thanks

-----
------
Achin IDC Technologies, Inc1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035
E-: HYPERLINK "mailto:ac...@idctechnologies.com"ac...@idctechnologies.com
P-: +1-408-852-7192
W-:http://www.idctechnologies.com/
Connect me : G- achin.nigam Y- achin_quest